Sunday, April 14, 2013

An epic card

Hi stampers!  Sorry I haven't blogged much lately!  Time just gets away sometimes, ya know?  There's that and the fact that I just plain haven't felt very creative lately...it comes and it goes.  And I REALLY need to get crackin' on my Artisan projects, eek!  Maybe it's that I'm all hyped up for the sneak peek and pre-order next week too!  So many exciting things right now!  I need to get my hands on those new in colors like yesterday!!!!!!  Gah!

Speaking of exciting things, I've been working with the Epic Day line from the This & That journals.  The great thing about this line of products is that it's not just for smash books...you can make awesome cards just like this one:
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  My paper pumpkin welcome kit
Paper:  Very vanilla, crumb cake, pool party, epic day DSP, first edition DSP
Ink:  Crumb cake, so saffron, calypso coral, versamark
Accessories:  Pop-up posies kit, ovals framelits, scalloped circle punch, in color printed polka dot brads, gumball green satin stitched ribbon, pool party embossing powder, hung up cute clips, distressing tool

The sentiment is hard to see in the photo (and sorry it's at a wonky angle) but it's embossed in pool party and it's (again) the greeting from the MPP welcome kit!  I haven't really used the cute little paper clips from the spring catalog much but they work great with this line!  There's a lot of sponging on this card since the DSP is kind of grungy I wanted the rest to match.  And I just love those die cuts in the posies kit.  We NEED more of those in the new catalog or a die or something!!!!!

I'll hopefully have some sneak peeks for you in a little over a week and a half!  They changed the timing and I wasn't able to get the normal couple of days off I usually do so hopefully work will be light and I'll still be able to get some things made! I WON'T be staying up all night like usual though...if I gotta go to work I gotta get my 8...or more like 10 hours, hehe!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...