Monday, March 4, 2013

Oh, Hello...Monday

Hi stampers!  It's Monday again....yayness, right?  LOL!  Where did the weekend go again?  Oh that's right....teaching aerobics, lunch with friends, a baby shower and dinner on Saturday then church, lunch with family (and yes, we went to Panera both times, lol), cleaning up the house some and looking at some houses to buy.  Kinda makes me tired to think about it all, lol!  So, I didn't get much if any stamping done.  Both nights when I sat down to start to make something I just didn't feel like it.  I have absolutely nothing (as of yet anyway) on the calendar next weekend so maybe I can really dig in then!

And last night I really couldn't get into it because we found another house we are interested in:-)  So, I was busy thinking/freaking out about that, lol!  Something cool is that it's brand new but we don't know that we'll have that much wiggle room with the price though because of that fact.  And as it stands now, my craft room doesn't exist...it will have to be in the basement and Jon will have to finish that first.  THAT creeps me out, lol!  WHERE will all my stuff go and HOW will I use it until then?  I think that's freaking me out as much as the payments, hahahahaha!  Anyone else ever feel like that?  It's only the second house that we've both loved immediately upon walking in....all the rest Jon loves and I hate, lol!  So, cross your fingers for us (and my craft room, lol)!

So, I'll share something I did last week or so.  It's pretty simple:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Oh, hello
Paper:  Very vanilla, crumb cake, tea for two DSP
Ink:  Crumb cake, calypso coral
Accessories:  Itty bitty butterfly punch, basic pearls, flower trim, frames embossing folders

It's simple...that's about all my brain can do right now, ha!  Hope everyone has a good week...and you don't get too much snow!  Shouldn't we be past all that white stuff by now???

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of the card! I've just been playing with this frame...I like how you've put it together with this set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...