Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Woe-is-me Wednesday

Hi stampers!  So I just found out that there isn't a new episode of Nashville tonight!  What the heck???  What is the point of Wednesday if I don't get to watch my favorite show?????  Well I guess that means I don't have any excuse for not working out for at least an hour, stamping, and getting some laundry done, right? :-)

Anyway to cheer myself up I think I'll post a cute card!  I cased this from a card I saw on Pinterest made by Penny Smiley.  I love how she used the elements in this set.  I added a few things here and there but the design is the same idea!

 It's true I don't case much anymore but sometimes if I'm feeling less than creative it's a good way to get the creativity flowing!  That way you know you're going to create something cute and aren't mad when it turns out badly...which sometimes happens if I'm struggling, lol!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Madison avenue (SAB),  petite pairs
Paper:  Whisper white, sahara sand, Sycamore street DSP
Ink:  Sahara sand, tangerine tango, island indigo
Accessories:  Large rhinestones, basic pearls, baker's twine (whisper white), bitty butterfly punch, apothecary accents framelits, sycamore street ribbon & button pack (SAB)

This is one of those stamp sets I'm kind of sad that it's an SAB set because I love it!  The paper too!  I better get to using it more since there's about a month left of SAB!  So, if you want it or any of the SAB items you better get your order in!!!  :-)

Happy stamping...and no Nashville watching.....

2 comments:

  1. Cute card....I watch Nashville too...bummer, I will probably have to do some laundry too, maybe crochet a little or do some cleaning in the craftroom...I wonder who messes it up when I am not at home :-)

    Julie H in freezing cold, SE Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to combine these SAB sets! Great card Mindy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...