Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Artisan inspired

Hi stampers!  I wanted to stamp and post over the weekend but with my grandmas passing it just didn't happen.  Add in the fact that Saturday night we found out that my in-laws had to put down one of their Boston's unexpectedly I just didn't have much time to stamp or blog by the time we spent some time with them and then with my family.  I had planned to stamp Sunday night after my grandmas visitation but my family has a tradition of eating at a local pizza place called Monical's.  If you are ever in Illinois you should totally try it, it's sooo good and we ALWAYS have to go when my Indiana cousins are here.  And let me tell you...I thought we ate a lot of pizza when we were growing up!  Yikes!!!!  Now there are grand kids in the mix...we went through an insane amount of food, lol!  Well I ate way too much pizza of course and was too full to stamp, lol!  Anyone else ever too stuffed to stamp?  LOL!  It happens often to me when we go out to eat:-)  Anyway hopefully things are a little less hectic this week although I do have a meeting this afternoon and a game tonight, boo!

The card I'm sharing today is a card that I made after making another card the other day that I decided to save for the Artisan contest.  Now, don't think you're getting too much of a sneak peek because while I was inspired by the colors and some of the elements the other card is totally different.  And honestly I don't like this one much, lol!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Madison Avenue (SAB), everything Eleanor, pursuit of happiness, alahambra wheel
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, Sycamore street DSP
Ink:  Versamark, crumb cake, pool party, island indigo
Accessories:  Large scallop edgelit, paper peircing pack, pool party embossing powder, summer starfruit stitched satin ribbon, flower trim, in color polka dot brads, vintage faceted buttons, linen thread

But I do love these colors together!!!!  And there is a LOT going on and a lot of accessories!  If you don't have the pool party embossing powder you need to get it like NOW!  I looooove it!

Better get ready for my meeting!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I love your work and wish you good luck on your artisan projects. I know you are going to make it to the top 10 this year. I also sruggle with depression, but am on meds and doing well. Enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...