Thursday, October 18, 2012

Twitterpatted Christmas?

Hi stampers.  This may be a quick one as I'm writing this as I wait for my hubs to get home from a business trip....well I'm trying to wait up that is but I'm fading fast!  He was supposed to be home hours ago but the rainy weather grounded his flight so he is now driving from Chicago...fun times!

Anyway, I saw a card posted by a friend of mine the other day that used the twitterpatted DSP with watercolor winter and it was SO pretty!  And something I'd never thought of on my own I don't think.  So, she inspired this card:
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Watercolor winter, petite pairs
Paper:  Whisper white, bashful blue, riding hood red, twitterpatted DSP
Ink:  Riding hood red
Accessories:  Basic pearls, window frames framelits, petals-a-plenty embossing folder

I have to say I did fool around with it after I took the picture and added some dazzling details to the flowers and they are way prettier now!  As for the flowers, they were made my stamping off once with the more solid stamp and then full strength for the outline.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...