Friday, October 19, 2012

TGIFAO

Hi stampers!  Say what????  TGIFAO?  What does that mean?  It means thank goodness it's Friday and  football's almost over!!!!!!  LOL!!!!  Tonight is the last game and I could not be more excited.  For one, it's getting COLD out there and I'll be happy when I don't have to stand outside in the cold and or rain everyday!  This season has probably been one of the best I've had in about seven years of doing this (but also the wettest, yick) because I have a pretty good group of kids and the coaches as well.  That always makes things easier and we are more competitive than we've been in past years too which makes working actually fun.....to see the kids having fun and doing well!  I haven't felt like I'm wasting my time this year because the kids are having fun and I am too!  But nonetheless I'm really happy the season is ending and I'll have less late nights and weekends for a while!  That means more stampy time!  Yay!  I made them black and white cookies (the school colors) last night and managed to stamp a bit too!

Before work, I came up with this card using the Paper Pal Arts sketch.  I kept it simple since I was shortish on time.
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Frist Christmas
Paper:  Very vanilla, crumb cake, early espresso, festival of prints DSP stack
Ink:  Versamark, crumb cake, cherry cobbler
Accessories:  Finishing touches edgelits, pewter embossing powder

I hadn't inked this set up yet so I thought it was time.....now where can I find the time to ink up all the OTHER rubber I've got sitting here? :-)  Guess I'll find out after tonight, hehe!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Simple and sweet. Love those paper choices from the Festival of Prints they look great with that stamp. That little zig-zag trim peeking out is the perfect embellishment. Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week!

    I understand the Football thing too! I used to work with ATCs and though fun, it's nice to come to a season closer! I hope your team won tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for "shortish" on time! (very descriptive!) Hope your team did well! I love football - but from the couch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...