Saturday, October 6, 2012

A second sketch

Hi stampers!  Happy Saturday!  I finally have a weekend OFF!  No games to cover and no aerobics to teach!  I hope to find some time for stamping!  We have some fun stuff planned though so I'm not sure when I'll fit it in (darn)!  We are taking the (future) niece and nephew to the pumpkin patch and to the outlet malls nearby. An under armor store just opened and I can't wait to check it out!  I love me some UA stuff!  The kids at the school make fun of me because I have four or five logo hoodies I wear.  But they are soooooo warm!!!!  I also love their running gear!  Hoping I can find some deals!  

After making my card I shared yesterday I was inspired by the sketch so I made another card.  And I inked up a sentiment I had yet to use!  I was looking for a Thanksgiving stamp and couldn't find one since my old standby grateful greetings had been retired.  Then, I remembered this stamp from seasonal sayings. It was perfect!

Stampin' Supplies: 
Stamps:  Seasonal sayings
Paper:  Crumb cake, comfort cafe DSP
Ink:  Crumb cake
Accessories:  Midnight muse satin stitched ribbon, vintage faceted buttons, linen thread

I just LOVE the way it turned out.  I really didn't think I liked that stamp when I first saw it and the samples in the catalog really did nothing for me but I really like it now and can't wait to use it again!  

Happy Saturday and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...