Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tuesday on Thursday

Hi stampers!  I've got a quick card I whipped up before work on Tuesday to share today.  I saw the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch pinned on Pinterest Tuesday morning and knew I had to play along!


I just can't resist a sketch with banners!  I think the sketch would even make a pretty card in and of itself, lol!  So, since I knew I had to work late I squeezed in making this card after teaching at the Y and lunch!  I knew it would come together fast which is great and probably another reason I love this sketch!  The timing was perfect also because I needed a birthday card (as if I didn't have hundreds lying around, lol) for my step mom!  But I thought she'd really like this one and it's a good fall birthday card.
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Perfectly penned
Paper:  Very vanilla, midnight muse, comfort cafe DSP
Accessories:  Summer starfruit satin stitched ribbon

I'm so ready for fall ESPECIALLY after how HOT it was out at work yesterday!  I think yesterday was my most miserable and hot day in 7 years!  I'm ready for cooler weather and to be able to break out my sweaters and sweatshirts....comfy!!!!  So, since I'm ready for fall I wanted to use my comfort cafe DSP.  I LOVE this DSP, both the patterns and the colors and I have not used it nearly enough since I got it!  I also thought the perfectly penned sentiment would go great with this DSP and I haven't used it enough either....are we seeing a pattern? :-)

It also uses the in color satin stitched ribbon which is so pretty and you can get FREE with every $40 spent for the month of September!  You know you need some:-)

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. The fall colors do look great Mindy! I pinned the same card on yesterday! I thought it would be good for a SAS! Yours looks awesome! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! Ha knew I could entice you to play along with banners in the sketch:) So glad you joined us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. You used one of my favourite DSPs and I just love the mix of patterns on your card. the perfect quick bday card-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful take on our sketch!!! LOVE that gorgeous ribbon--thanks for joining us at TSOT! PS: I'd love to see what you would create with the challenge over at Technique Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't the DSP's fabulous this year? Love the one's you have chosen for your card! Thank you for playing along this week with us at Try Stampin On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...