Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back to Spool!

Hi stampers!  No that's not a spelling error in the title....it's the name of the September Stampin' Up promotion.  It's back to spool time which means for every $40 you spend with me you get a FREE roll of the new satin stitched ribbon in any of the new in colors!  Wahooo!  It's so pretty!  Just look how pretty three of the colors are in this card!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Make a cake, petite pairs
Paper:  Whisper white, summer starfruit, primrose petals, midnight muse
Ink:  Summer starfruit, primrose petals, summer starfruit
Accessories:  Finishing touches edgelits, argyle embossing folder, basic pearls, satin stitched ribbon in summer starfruit, primrose petals, and midnight muse

Isn't it cute????  The card and the ribbon I mean:-)  I've had this one stashed away in the vault for a while and today was the perfect time to share it!  Seriously who doesn't love ribbon and FREE ribbon at that?????  Just click the shop now button over there on the right to get yours!  Sale ends at the end of September!  And there's no limit!

Here's the details (click to enlarge):

And here's a KOOKY video from Stampin' Up!  This seriously made me laugh out loud this morning!  Frozen drinks anyone????  :-)

Happy stamping....and embellishing:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...