Sunday, July 15, 2012

Googly Ghouls

Hi stampers!  I've been quiet again....still plugging away at pre-convetion stuff!  I got all my swaps done and bagged and tagged this afternoon and I got most of my packing done too!  Now, I just have to get through the work day tomorrow, ha!

I took a quick swap-break the other day to play with the Dynamic Duo challenge....but then I didn't get around to blogging in time to enter!  Whoops  I really loved the colors and my poor old olive has been pretty lonely since lucky limeade came around! :-)  And I really wanted to use the ka-yoot stamp set Googly Ghouls!  They are super cute little Halloween critters that have big eyes and go with our new googlies!  These things just make me laugh!!!  My poor little witch has been sitting cross-eyed on my desk for days, lol!   Just look:
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Googly ghouls
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black, old olive, rich razzleberry
Ink: Rich razzleberry, basic black
Accessories:  Window frames collection and apothecary accents framelits, bright brads, basic rhinestones, googlies, silver dazzling details

It's not my favorite card ever but I was running low on mojo the other day thanks to all the swaps!  I probably should have added the eyes to the little spider in the corner too!  I added the rhinestone for a little extra pop and then I did her buckle on her hat in the new silver dazzling details! 

Anyway, that's a few more sneak peeks from the upcoming Holiday catalog! I'm going to TRY to give updates from SLC!  I'm not sure if we have free wifi....I hope we do!  And I've set up a Twitter account to do "live streaming" via Twitter and Facebook so you can follow me there as well.  If you're tweeting make sure to use the hashtag #SUconv2012!

Can't wait to see some of you in SLC!  Two more sleeps!!!!!

Happy stamping!


2 comments:

  1. I love it! She's adorable even with her crossed eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable! And, simple enough for my stamp girls to do! I love how you layered the Apothecary label. Perfect!
    See ya in SLC!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...