Monday, May 14, 2012

Sunny flower

Hi stampers!  Sorry I've been MIA for a few days....busy busy....you know how it goes:-)  I HAVE actually been stamping/creating BUT since I've been working on my Artisan Award entries I can't show you what I've been up to:-)  Hopefully later on in the year I can share my winning projects....or if I don't win I can share them too, lol!  But I have been hard at work and I've still got more to do!  I had a bit of a breakdown over them Friday night...that's what I get for deciding to enter kind of at the last minute:-)  I have really been enjoying working on them even if it has stressed me out!  It's always fun to challenge yourself and push your boundaries creatively speaking!

I did find something I stamped a while ago and didn't share though!  This card was for a previous Create with Connie & Mary challenge.  I didn't get around to making a card to enter but I really liked the sketch so I used it anyway.  Challenges are great because even if you can't enter they can still give you a lot of inspiration!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Pursuit of happiness
Paper:  Whisper white, daffodil delight, rich razzleberry, island indigo, lucky limeade, summer smooches
Ink:  Daffodil delight, island indigo lucky limeade
Accessories:  Brights buttons, wide oval and blossom punch, scalloped border punch, labels collection framelits, baker's twine

You can't see much of my little punched border back there but it's there:-)  It's a simple card but I loved the sketch and I think the simple layout works great with all the BRIGHT colors.  This card just makes me happy!!!!

Back to work on my projects!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...