Sunday, April 15, 2012

Going...going....

GONE!  Hey stampers!  Important news today!  The retired stamp set list came out at 1am central last night.....and yes, I stayed up, lol!  And I think I've been running behind all day long!  Ha!  Anyway you can use the button to the right to check out what's going.  They are doing it a bit different this year and the accessories list will be out on the 25th.  Yes, I'll probably stay up for that one too.

And a word of warning...there is a LOT retiring this year with the new set up of the catalogs.  Yes it's scary but it's also awesome!  That means lots of FRESH, FUN, new designs!  As far as stamp sets, they will be available until May 31.  SU manufactures their own stamps so they will fill all orders.  Accessories will be while supplies last.  Remember, the older in-colors (2010-2012) in colors will all be retiring and they sell out fast so it's best to get them soon if you need to stock up!

And alas, I don't have a new project to share.  I DID stamp yesterday but I decided to enter the SU Artisan Award contest.  It's kind of a big deal and it takes a lot of work.  I have to submit FIVE cards, THREE scrap pages, and TWO 3D items.  So, my efforts were focused there yesterday.  I probably will have some reject projects to share soon though, lol! Not that they will be bad...but just not good enough to make the cut;-)

In closing I'll leave you with a few cards that feature retiring stamps!

 Medallion
 Clearly for you
 Falling leaves & grateful greetings
 Best friends forever
 Grunge rock
Ornate blossom

Hope you enjoyed the look back.  I bid some of my favorite stamps farewell!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Falling Leaves card! Since I'm keeping mine forever, I might have to copy you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...