Monday, December 12, 2011

A Valentine SMOOCH

Hi stampers!  I've got another sneak peek from the Occasions Mini Catalog and a big smooch for you!  Well, smooch spray anyway, lol!  We now have smooch in blushing bride and it's sooo pretty and sparkly and perfectly pink!  Remember though, to spray LIGHTLY.  This card looks pretty good but I was a bit heavy handed on it's mate....oopsy!  You can also get a better look at the new pleated satin ribbon (have I mentioned how cute it is????). 


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  P.S. I love you (occasions mini), Grateful greetings
Paper:  Crumb cake, whisper white, blushing bride (textured), Everyday enchantment (SAB)
Ink:  Crumb cake, calypso coral
Accessories:  Everyday enchantment ribbon & brad pack, blushing bride satin pleated ribbon, blushing bride smooch spritz (occasions min), full heart punch, Illuminate smooch accent ink

Isn't that paper scrumptious????  It's from this year's Sale-A-Bration offerings meaning you can get a pack of it FREE (along with other fab items) for every $50 spent between January 24 and March 31!  It's probably the prettiest DSP I've ever seen SU offer!  And FREE!  Squeeeeeee!  The little brad on the heart is also a SAB item and they are adorable too!  A bit hard to see but I highlighted a few of the hearts in the big heart with some of the illuminate smooch accent ink.  A super simple but super cute V-day card...and how cute is that little cupid image from the PS I love you set????

Hope you enjoyed the little sneak peek!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous. I love all the details and the sneak peek of new products :0) TFS, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...