Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Think Pink

Hi stampers!  It's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge!  And since it's October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness month, the theme for this week is THINK PINK!



My project was inspired by another project I made for Breast Cancer awareness over on Splitcoast.  For the Hope You Can Cling To challenge I made a card with a big pink paper lollie.  So, I took the lollie idea and thought it would make a great pin or broach.  So, I made this pin to wear at work for our Real Men Wear Pink football game.


The back circle was cut out from the perfect pennants die and I used dazzling diamonds over the edges of the lollie for some bling.

Now, head on over and see what the rest of the design team has to show you and then play along and think pink!

Happy stamping (even though there isn't any stamping in my project, haha)!

5 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love the lollie with the bling and that you layered the ribbon. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pin! Cute idea for the football gam e also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Just used the Perfect Pennants for the first time the other day-love it! You did a great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to make a pin to wear to the game! Super cute, too! I want that die super bad and you are making it worse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your pin to wear to the game!! What a fantastic idea and a way to spread the word!!! GREAT JOB!!! Amy :C)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...