Friday, October 14, 2011

Clean and simple Christmas

Hi stampers!  Quick post here!  Football is winding down as we speak but I still have three games over the weekend from Thurs to Sat.  I have a very simple card for you today.  The idea for this card came from Pintrest, my new addiction!  It was actually inspired by a non-SU card but it's so easy to re-create things you see with SU!  And I think I'm liking the old olive and poppy parade combo for Christmas.  It's traditional yet modern! 

Hope you like it and if you're not on Pintrest, don't do it!!!  Stay away,  hehe:-)

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Creative elements, Merry & Bright
Paper:  Old olive, whisper white
Ink:  Old olive, basic gray
Accessories:  In-color glimmer brads (poppy parade)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...