Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Frenzy...sneak peek

Hi stampers!  I have a sneak peek of one of the FUN projects we are doing at my Fall Frenzy class tomorrow.  You're going to be SO SAD if you aren't coming once you see what you're missing out on:-)  We are doing a couple of cards and then a couple of extra special treats, one for Thanksgiving and then this one for Halloween:


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Out on a limb, teeny tiny wishes
Paper:  Watercolor, chocolate chip
Accessories:  Dazzling diamonds, 2.5" circle punch, scallop punch, linen thread, old olive 5/8" taffeta ribbon, linen thread

EEK!  Isn't it CUTE!?!?!  Well except for the little moon where the marker and I had a slight disagreement...don't mind that part, I'm sure my students will do much better:-)  This cute little treat holder uses the new 1 x 8 cello bags to hold some yummy M&M's (which I'm hoping I still have enough for the class since the hubby will be home alone with them tonight and he KNOWS they are there...he has been warned).  Then, I just dressed the little bag up with a tag I made using some watercolor paper and the out on a limb stamp set.  It was so easy and so cute!  It would make a great class treat or party favor! On the detail picture you can see where I added some spooky dazzling details. 

Hope you enjoyed today's project....you should plan on coming to the next class so you don't miss out on the cute projects AND the chocolate;-)

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Trick or Treat!! I want to come to that class!! How stinkin' cute are these treats?? You cut out that owl? Seriously!! Such a great project! Good luck with those M&M's...I can completely relate...if they are the peanut M&M's. Sooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...