Thursday, August 11, 2011

WARMEST wishes

Hi stampers!  So I should have posted this card a week or two ago when it was HOT HOT HOT here! Why you ask, should I post a Christmas card when it was the dog days of summer?  Well because the name of this here cute little set is "Warmest Wishes" and it's the new hostess set in the upcoming holiday mini and it's just the CUTEST!!!  We all got it FREE as our last give away at convention!  If you'd like to get your mitts on this adorable little set then all you have to do is hostess a workshop or place a qualifying order with me starting September first!  It's that easy and not to mention FUN!  Have a fun night out stamping with friends and earning FREE stuff!!

So....do you want to see my super cute card????

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Warmest wishes (holiday mini 2011 hostess set)
Paper:  Wild wasabi, pool party, real red, whisper white
Ink:  Real red
Accessories:  Modern label and wide oval punches, basic pearls, polka dot embossing folder

Squeeeee!  It's just so cute!  And this is only ONE of the images!  You will find something for fall/thanksgiving, Halloween, and Valentine's day as well!  AND they work perfectly with our punches!  So fun!

I love my color combo here too!  You wouldn't really think of Christmas when you see pool party but it works and I love non-trad Christmas combos!  I kept it pretty simple since the color were bright!

Don't you want to make your own card just like this????  Book a workshop or card class with me and you CAN!  Shoot me an email today!!!!  Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love the sneak peak at one of the hostess mini options. Love that they match the punches also. Gotta love it when it works that way. Sounds like this will be a set that I'm going to want & of course I'm having a party next week. Looks like I'll need my hubby to give me a nice big order of SU for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...