Thursday, August 25, 2011

And just a touch of mustard

Hi stampers!  I have needed to post this card for the longest time!!!  It's my entry for The Color Lab's #53 challenge where we are supposed to use just a touch of more mustard along with these colors:

Ohhhh!  Isn't it pretty and doesn't it just scream fall????  Not to mention that the colors are in the ever so pretty spice cake DSP from the upcoming Holiday Mini!  So, obviously I had to do a fall themed card.  I made two and this is the one I decided to enter (I'll share the other one later of course):

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Falling leaves
Paper:  Very vanilla, soft suede, pool party, pear pizazz, more mustard, spice cake DSP
Ink:  Pear pizazz, soft suede, more mustard
Accessories:  Modern label punch, basic pearls

I chose this one because it was more clean and simple looking and because it had more of a "touch" of mustard than my other one.  I like how the pool party stands out on this one too!  I just love that DSP and falling leaves is one of my all time favorite sets!

Now I'm hungry for a hot dog with all this mustard talk!  I love mustard on my hot dogs but keep the ketchup far away, blech!  Ketchup on fries and eggs is all good but keep it away from my frankfurter!!!  Hahah!  And now you know a random fact about me....probably means it's time for me to go:-)

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to have to say that I actually love ketchup on my hot dog!

    And I love how you've got the designer paper peeking out on your card! I wish I had that stamp set {sigh} - it's a great way to show off those colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColorLab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggles....I don't like ketchup on anything!!
    Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Perfect use of the colors-makes me ready for Fall!! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColorLab!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...