Monday, June 6, 2011

Birthday Parade!

Hi stampers!  I'm back with another sneak peek and I think my favorite yet!  I was inspired by a project in the catalog to make this card with the banner.  I love the color combo of the three in colors with daffodil delight!  I also love how the pennants are stamped on the same colored card stock and then popped up in the middle.  And know what?  I didn't have to cut those suckers out either!  The new pennant punch punches out the scalloped design and also the plain little inner triangle!  I'll try to post a video of it in July for some helpful hints.  Every card I make from now on might have a pennant on it, lol!  Isn't it cute?

Stampin' Supplies: 
Stamps:  Pennant parade, create a cupcake
Paper:  Whisper white, dafodil delight, pool party, wisteria wonder, lucky limeade
Ink:  basic black, pool party, wisteria wonder, lucky limeade
Accessories:  polka dot emobssing folder, punch pack, boho blossoms punch, pennant punch, rhinestones, subtles brads, crochet thread

I have to say, I'm rationing my in colors since I forgot to order a full pack of each.  That's what ordering at 2 am will do I guess:-)  That's the real reason my card base isn't one of the new colors BUT I think that it worked out well and was the best choice in the end since it pulls it together with the little yellow flower accents.  The little flowers are also layered on white CS that I stamped with the small A to Z background stamp and then punched out with the boho blossom punch.  The little rhinestone really adds something too! The sentiment is from create a cupcake and I did cut it by hand!  I also love how the dots on the white background go with the polka dots on the pennants! Anyway, I think that's about it!  Hope you are enjoying the sneak peeks!  Happy stamping!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my! Adorable! This is my favorite new stuff card that I've seen so far! Great job, Mindy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE-IT! Love the color combo with Daff. Del. Must try it. Love the tone-on-tone stampin'. Love everything here. Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying your sneak peeks and love all your creations. (also love how your blog posts make me chuckle with laughter) keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love your attention to detail! It's just stunning!! I always forget that you're so close to me! I do monthly meetings in Springfield if you ever want to join us! Next one is tomorrow night. Send me an email for the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindy...super cute girl! Love this punch...I think I see it in my future! =) Hope all is well and that married life is treating you and Jon well...and have a blast in Vegas girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love it!!! I will be featuring this on My Crafty Picks #20 with a link back to your blog on 6-12-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    Tiffany
    www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wasn't really liking the banner punch.. until now! thanks for sharing! I love this card .. ps. now I have to buy this punch! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful colors!! So fresh! I didn't order full packs either...phooey! Self-control on the budget is good but so frustrating! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!I'm loving the new Pennant Parade:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh hi there also! You have a wonderful blog to explore on! Anyways, I just want to tell you that all of your creations is my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...