Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Fever Class

Hi stampers!  Just wanted to announce my upcoming class.

Spring Fever Class - March 26th from 1-4pm

Come and beat the dreary weather and catch some spring fever while we have fun and make four different projects, each with a spring time theme!  Cost is $10 and includes all supplies except for adhesive (please bring your favorite kind to use and pair of scissors or snips and a bone folder if you have them).  Please RSVP by March 28th so I can have everything ready for YOU!  Feel free to bring a friend or two as well!  There will also be a drawing for a FREE prize!  Space is limited so sign up today!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun Mindy! I'm sure all your participants will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...