Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sneaky sneaky

Hi stampers! Not a lot of stamping going on around here lately as we went to a Blues game on Saturday and by the time we got back after the long car ride on Sunday, doing the grocery shopping (yuck) and trying to get some laundry in I needed a NAP!  I never made it off the couch and into my studio!  BUT I did find a little time on Friday night after my BFF the UPS man dropped of a box full of goodies!  You've seen the first card I made with the sew suite stuff but I also made this card which has a DOUBLE sneak peek in it:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Four frames (sneak peek from 2011-2012 IBC), tiny tags
Paper:  Marina mist, cherry cobbler, confetti white, river rock, paisley petals (another sneak peek)

Ink:  Cherry cobbler
Accessories:  Vintage wallpaper EF, decorative label punch, boho blossoms punch, jewelry tag punch, border punch, color spritzer, pearls, vintage trinkets
Can you find them?  The sneak peeks????  They are items what will show up in July in the new idea book and catalog and in April when you spend $20 you get the opportunity to buy them way before the catalog comes out!!!  How exciting! So, they are the "four frames" stamp set which coordinated with the decorative label punch (LOVE that thing) and the new "paisley petals" designer series paper.  They are both just FAB!!!!  Anyway, this card was cased directly from Stampin' Up and I think it's so cute!  I'm off to stamp all night so hopefully I'll have something new and fun to show you soon!  Happy stamping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...