Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Easter Wishes

Hi stampers!  Sorry it's been a few days but I had a busy long weekend (which of course wasn't long enough...that always happens doesn't it?) and then I haven't been feeling very well and then work is very busy for me this week so all that adds up to very little stamping!!!!  Quick bit of chit chat first though!  On Friday I took the day off an then went with my BFF and her sis to see Sugarland and it was AWESOME!  We had terrific seats and didn't know that Little Big Town was opening so that was fun!  The show was so much fun and we danced almost the whole time (my poor feet hurt in my cute shoes so I had to take a break and sit now and then, hehe).  Then she had a 31 gifts party on Saturday and I spent way too much money (hehe) but got some cute stuff and it was great to see some of my girly friends from back in the day!  But the Saturday night and Sunday my tummy was not happy so I didn't get much done...not even the laundry.  Guess that means I'll have to stamp extra this weekend right???  And speaking of this weekend it's my Spring Fever class so if you're in the area and would like to attend and make 4 projects for $10 let me know!!!  Ok, enough of the blah blah blah...here is the card:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Easter Blossoms, Something to Celebrate (hostess exclusive)
Paper:  Whisper white, river rock, baja breeze, marina mist
Ink:  River rock, marina mist
Accessories:  Marina mist striped grosgrain and taffeta ribbon, scallop square duo die, white gel pen, finial press embossing folder, basic pearls

This card was pretty straight forward and I used an old Mojo Monday sketch to get my mojo going!  I've been wanting to do something with this egg since I got the set.  It went together quick and I really like the river rock with the blues and the white.  And using an old sketch is a great way to kick start your creativity if you need a little kick in the behind!  Hope you like it and hopefully I can stamp soon so I can come back with more fun projects!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...