Saturday, March 5, 2011

Clearly for you!

Hi stampers!  I have a quick little card for you today that looks much like my last card.  I really liked the look of the stamping on the First Edition DSP so I thought I’d do something else with it.  So, I stamped the berry image from the Clearly For You stamp set (found in the occasion’s mini) over the botanical themed DSP in pear pizzazz.  I also stamped the main focal image in pear, I just love that flourished background.  And then I added my birds from the same set in soft suede.  Now, I don’t LOVE this card but I do like it and it also has a couple of fun little details on it, let me show you:



I added the crochet trim which I love and then I added the little vintage tag which I stamped with the You’re A Gem set….that I didn’t think I needed…turns out I didJ  That ever happen to you?  And here’s a little behind the scenes tip:  I put a glue dot on the back of the tag after I tied it on to make sure it stays just where I want it.  Finally, I tied it all together with that cute little rosette!  Isn’t it just adorable?  They are great, they come in a pack with three different sizes and the BEST part is that you can color them with a marker or dye them with an ink refill to match any color you want!  To keep things simple here though, I just left it in it’s natural vanilla color.  I think it adds just the right touch!  Hope you like today’s card, thanks for stopping by and make sure to say hi in the comments before you click away!

Happy stamping!

Stampin’ Supplies:
Stamps:  Clearly for you, you’re a gem
Ink:  Pear pizzazz, soft suede
Paper:  very vanilla, soft suede, pear pizzazz, First edition DSP
Accessories:  Vintage tags,  rosettes,  crochet trim

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love ths stamping on the First Edition DSP! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...