Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quick one....

Hi stampers!  Quick post today as I have to get to work...in the middle of the day on a weekend...so inconvienent, I know!  Anyway, here's a cute valentine I put together this week.  I LOVE the red glimmer paper, it's soooo pretty and doesn't get YOU all sparkly:-)  It's hard to see in the picture but the background was done using the letter press plate and crumb cake craft ink.  It's subtle and I like it since the glitter is so bold!

I'm still way behind on valentines, making them that is, let alone MAILING them, lol!  So, I'm hoping I'll have some time to work on them tonight and then tomorrow for sure!!!!  I also bought a bunch of candy for treats and need to work on them too....strangely the candy seems to be disappearing though..hmmmmm:-)  Anywho....here's the card, hope you like it!



Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Define your life
Paper: Crumb cake, real red, basic black, red DSP, red glimmer
Ink:  Basic black, real red, crumb cake craft
Accessories: basic rhinestones, 2.5 inch circle punch, 3 inch circle sizzix die, real red ribbon, hearts & brackets die, lots of love letterpress plate, decorative label punch

Whew, that was a lot of accessories for a pretty "basic" card:-)

happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I especially love the big glimmer bracket. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...