Thursday, February 10, 2011

Leadership Valentine

Hi stampers!  Today I have a valentine for you that I saw at my upline's house.  I have no idea who's original idea it was but I thought it was so cute.  It was a swap that Judi received at Leadership in Nashville.  I like the blue as it's a non-traditional color and I like how it's not too girly!  I also LOVE that red glimmer paper.  It's so rich!!!  The heart was cut from the hearts and brackets die and then I used the dot, dot, dot stamp on it in black ink and sponged around it.  Hope you like it!  It's going to end up in someone's mailbox very soon:-)

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Dot, dot, dot
Paper:  Basic black, whisper white, baja breeze, glimmer paper
Ink:  basic black
Accessories:  Polka dot embossing folder, hearts and brackets die, scalloped edge punch, word window and modern label punch, heart to heart punch, linen thread

And now I'm off to stamp my little heart out...Valentine's day came way too fast and I'm way behind on cards and treats.  You can find me in my stamp room until work and then after!!!!  Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, Mindy! I'm going to CASE it myself. Love your color choices. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...