Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let it snow (not really)

Hi stampers!  Well, we've officially had our first snow (it's pretty but other than that, YUCK!) so I thought I'd post a Christmas card with a snow theme!  We went to Chicago on Saturday and the snow and ice slowed us up quite a bit!  Anyway, here is the card:

Supplies:
Stamps: Four the Holidays
Paper: crumb cake, baja breeze, blushing bride
Ink: white craft, baja breeze
Accessories:  Smooch accent ink, snowflake #2, northern flurries decorative strip, glimmer brads

It was pretty easy to make.  I did sponge the crumb cake background with white craft ink (and the big snowflake a bit too) and also hilighted some of the edges with the smooch pearlized accent ink for some shimmer.  The big snowflake is the #2 snowflake die and the pink one is from the northern flurries decorative strip, I LOVE that die!  I also ADORE the glimmer brads and that's a baja breeze glimmer brad there in the center.  And that's it, simple but pretty card!  Hope you enjoyed it and are staying warm!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...