Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Clearance Rack Blitz!

Hey stampers!  Exciting stuff going on over on my demo web site!!!!  SU is doing a clearance rack blitz today through the 18th!  They will be posting over 200 retired items to the clearance rack at ROCK BOTTOM prices!!!  These are items NOT found in the current catalogs!  So hurry on over to my store and check it out!  Get your favorites or things you missed out on the first time around at discount prices!  There are rub ons, inks, papers, DSPs, chipboard, buttons and lots more!  Now, I THINK new items will be added over the next few weeks, so check back often BUT BE AWARE some of these items might sell out quick and are on a first come first serve basis!!!!  Please email or call if you have any questions.  Shop the clearance rack now!

I'll try to be back with a pretty project soon!  Happy shopping....and stamping:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...