Thursday, October 28, 2010

13 Days of Halloween - Days 7-11:-)

Hi stampers!  Soooo, life has gotten in the way of all the fun stuff again!  I hate when that happens!  Work was crazy last week and I worked a ton of hours so my blogging suffered and I've been trying to get caught up on a lot of things this week!  Anyway, I have days 7-11 share today so the descriptions of the projects will be brief.  If you should have any questions, please email me at Mindy.Backes@gmail.com and I'll answer any questions you may have!  So....here goes! 

Day 7:

Here are some cute little treats I made.  This is the matchbox die and it creates a little box and slider that holds 4 hershey's nuggets just perfect.  I went a step further and glued a small strip of DSP to each nugget with 2 glue dots.  So easy.  The papers are wicked fun and the nite owl DSP.








Day 8

Here are some more simple treats.  This time I used the mini milk carton die.  I just love the big shot!  I wanted some super easy treats so all I did was cut out the carton and run the Haunting Hill jumbo wheel over it.  I slapped a bat that I punched out on it and added some ribbon and D-U-N!  Now, I could have made these a lot fancier but they look cute this way too (although how cute would the little kids from Fang-Tastic look on these?).  I had one sparkly bat left from the black paper I embossed with II EP so one treat is special and sparkly! 





Day 9

Spooky spots!  This is a cute little card I whipped up that I based off of a treat box I saw another demo had made.  I loved the design but didn't have the die so I said that would make a great card!  It's a bit out of my comfort zone with the offset layers but I love it.  And I love the details.  The lace is pinned down with one of our shimmer brads, I LOVE them!  Stamp sets are Dark & Dreary and the paper is also Wicked Fun.  As you can see, it has a sparkly bat as well!





Day 10


Who says the glass glitter is just for Christmas?  Not me!  In this card I used more of the Wicked Fun DSP (can you tell I LOVE it) and this is one of the pages that is flocked...some of the big black dots are fuzzy, how fun!  The main image here is actually cut out from the Midnight musings wheel.  I love that you can use the wheels to do a border OR use any part of them you like!  I think the glitter is just perfect for this project as well....sparkly AND spooky!




Day 11

Here I have another home decor project using the Decor Element pumpkin faces.  This is super easy.  I simply got a glass craft block from my local craft store and frosted the front panel (you don't HAVE to do this but you can clearly see the lights inside if you don't, so I prefer to use etching cream to make it less see-thru).  I stuck some orange lights inside and then applied my pumpkin face to the outside.  Tie some ribbon on for a stem and leaves and plug er in!  So cute.  I also think this would be super spooky with purple lights inside and the DE that has the from the crypt design!  Sadly, I don't have that DE!  Hope you like my pumpkin!





Whew, did I overwhelm you?  Sorry!  But I have two SUPER projects left Friday and Saturday.  They are my two faves!  So make sure to check back!  See you soon and happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Great projects, Mindy! I especially love the glass pumpkin. Great Work! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...