Saturday, October 16, 2010

13 Days of Halloween - Day 5

Hi Stampers!  It's day 5 here!  Today, I have an extra special project to share from my friend Michelle.  The other day she and her adorable daughter gave me a Halloween treat at Turbo kick class.  It's a hand sanitizer in a cute little holder.  I'm pretty sure there are many tutorials out there for them.  I know Kimberly VanDiepen has one on her blog here.  It's shaped a bit different but the same idea.  So here is Michelle's treat.


How stinking cute is that???  And it has marshmallow scented hand sanitizer in it!  The little witch is from the Fang-tastic stamp set in the Holiday Mini.  I hope you enjoyed seeing it as much as I did getting it!  It was just so cute I had to share it with you.  See you soon and happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. that is so cute, Mindy! What a sweetie to give that to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...