Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quick post

So out internet wasn't working Friday night and after a long phone call with comcast we had to get a repairman out...on Sunday...well Jon got it working Friday night, great! So we canceled the appointment which was totally inconvenient on Sunday morning anyway...any time 7-10, really? So we went to church and all and now last night it's out again...guess we should have kept that appointment. So with football practice starting two-a-days today I'm sitting at Panera using their internet before I have to go back for night practice (remind me to take my bug spray!!!!). So this will be a quick post and hopefully sometime between 1 and 4 tomorrow I'll have my internet back! So here are a couple of cards using stamps and supplies from the upcoming holiday mini. I hope to be back later this week with more as well!

Rejoicing in Christmas - finally a religious set that I like again!



This little chubby cute as pie snowman (and card) is the very reason I just had to have this set called Jolly Old Saint Nick!
And a Halloween one....sorry for no supplies, if you have a question just ask:-) All of these cards will be in the mini catalog and PLEASE let me know if you'd like one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...