Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Birthday

Hi stampers! Just wanted to share a card with you that I made last night. Today is my mom's birthday so I made a card for her last night. I copied the idea from the October issue of Stampin' Success. It's a little out of the box for me as far as layout...most of my stuff is clean and this is a bit different with circles, but it really cuaght my eye in the magazine. I loved the colors and I think it's great for fall and I think my mom will like the colors too. The card base is textured card stock which I love, it adds that little extra something. The leaf images are stamped and the cut out, which really didn't take too long. Soooo...here is the card:


Stampin' Supplies:
Falling leaves stamp set
Rich razzleberry textured CS, more mustard, old olive, whisper white and chocolate chip CS
Classic inks of the same colors
Circle punches, scallop border punch
chocolate chip taffeta ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

Thanks for looking and happy birthday mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...